Meet a diverse group of UI Alumni who have succeeded in getting into their dream career fields and hear them share their stories and their advice. After the 45 minute panel, students attending will be able to ask questions in breakrooms with the guests.
- Heather Burns (Class of ’91) – Deputy Editor, ESPN.com’s NFL Nation – Heather supervises a team of eight editors and 32 reporters. She is a champion of cross-platform storytelling that reaches beyond the football field.
- Jazmine Constantino (Class of ’13) – Business Operations Manager, The Windy City Bulls (NBA G League) – Jazmine works in the front office for this G League franchise in charge of business operations. She is responsible for making these Bulls run.
- Lindsay Farnsworth (Class of ’14) -- HR Program Support Specialist, Comcast NBC/Universal – Lindsay works behind the scenes to support employees including making sure they get their residual checks. She works with managers of talent and frontline staff for this #26 largest Fortune 500 company.
- Graham Goetz (Class of ’02) -- Broadcast, Experiential, and Branded Content Producer – Graham has most recently worked for Netflix has been involved in location management of dozens of movies and TV shows, and was Director of the New York Road Runners best known for running a little thing called the TCS New York City Marathon.
- Denzell Hayes (Class of ’18) – Content Production Entrepreneur, Media Production – Denzell has been part of the production team creating music videos for artists like Meghan Trainor, Bogie, Megan Thee Stallion, creating advertising for Bose, and more.
- Lillie Klauer (Class of ’20) – Recruiting Coordinator, The Black Sheep – Lillie helps to attract talent to this start-up that caters to a college audience with campus influencers who market up-and-coming brands.
REGISTER FREE THROUGH HANDSHAKE: https://uiowa.joinhandshake.com/events/866380/share_preview